1) Upon receipt of your consent, we will notify you each time we prepare a statement for an account that you have selected. You will receive a notification via email when your eStatement is available. You will retrieve your eStatement through your on-line banking account. You agree it is your sole responsibility to protect your password from unauthorized persons. You agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that the electronic statements cannot be intercepted or viewed by others. You agree that the Bank has no control as to the persons who have access to your personal computer and your password once it is in your possession. The bank will not be liable for any unauthorized access to your personal computer or your passwords.
2) From time to time the hardware and/or software requirement to download and view eStatements may change.
3) You understand that you have no expectation of privacy if the statements are transmitted to an email address using the World Wide Web. You further agree to release New Carlisle Federal Savings Bank from any liability if the information is intercepted or viewed by unauthorized parties.
4) By accepting the terms of this agreement, you hereby authorize New Carlisle Federal Savings Bank to provide notification of periodic account statements to you by electronic mail. Notification of any email changes should be received ten (10) days before the end of your normal statement cycle. You may notify us by email at email@example.com or by calling 937-845-3636. You may also visit any of our branch locations and speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives for assistance.
5) In the event your email address is changed, using the procedure described above, by any authorized party to your account, the Bank shall have no obligation or liability to any of the parties to a multiple-party account if the email address is changed using the procedures set forth above.
6) Your eStatement will be dated the day it is sent to you by email (the “email date”). You must promptly review your eStatement and any accompanying items and notify us in writing at 400 N. Main St., New Carlisle, Ohio 45344, by phone at 937-845-3636 or in person at any of our branch locations (within the applicable time periods specified in your deposit agreement) of any error, unauthorized signature, lack of signature, alteration or other irregularity. Any applicable time periods within which you must notify us of any errors on your account statement(s) shall begin on the email date regardless of when you receive and/or open the statement.
If you believe your eStatement is lost or that someone has obtained access to your eStatement without your permission, write to us at 400 N. Main St., New Carlisle, Ohio 45344. You may also contact one of our Customer Service Representatives, in person, at any branch location.
7) eStatements are delivered in a printable format should you need to have a paper copy of the electronic record.
8 ) You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive electronic periodic statements. You must notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to 400 N. Main St., New Carlisle, Ohio 45344. You may also contact one of our Customer Service Representatives, in person, at any branch location. The withdrawal of your consent should be received at least ten (10) days before the end of your normal statement cycle. There is a one-time charge of $15.00 to revert from eStatement delivery back to a paper statement.
10) By applying to have statements sent to me electronically, I confirm I have read and agree to the terms of the eStatement Disclosure and confirm I would like to receive eStatement delivery. I understand that for statements I receive by eStatement delivery, I will no longer receive a periodic statement sent by U.S. Mail.